A hinge is a mechanical device used to connect two solids and allow relative rotation between them. The hinge may be constructed of movable components, or of collapsible material. The hinges are more installed on the cabinets, which are mainly divided into stainless steel hinges and iron hinges according to the material. It has a buffer function, which minimizes the noise caused by the collision with the cabinet when the cabinet door is closed. Here introduce:
The types of the wooden box hinges
The types of the wooden box hinges introduce.
1. According to the type of base, it is divided into two types: detachable type and fixed type;
Hydraulic hinge picture
Hydraulic hinge pictures (2 photos)
2. According to the type of arm body, it is divided into two types: slide-in type and card type;
3. According to the cover position of the door panel, it can be divided into full cover (straight bend, straight arm) with a general cover of 18 cm, half cover (middle bend, curved arm) with a cover of 9 cm, and the built-in (big bend, big bend) door panels are all hidden inside;
4. According to the style of hinge development stage, it is divided into: one-stage force hinge, two-stage force hinge, hydraulic buffer hinge, touch self-opening hinge, etc.;
5. According to the opening angle of the hinge: generally 95-110 degrees, special 25 degrees, 30 degrees, 45 degrees, 135 degrees, 165 degrees, 180 degrees, etc.;
6. According to the type of hinge, it is divided into: ordinary one, two-stage force hinge, short arm hinge, 26 cup micro hinge, marble hinge, aluminum frame door hinge, special angle hinge, glass hinge, rebound hinge, American hinge, damping hinge , thick door hinges, etc.