1. Large-scale wooden box packaging (contents of 500kg or more): mainly used in the packaging of large-scale mechanical and electrical equipment, instruments, and instrument cabinets.
2. Small wooden box packaging (contents below 500kg): mainly used in the packaging of small mechanical and electrical equipment such as internal combustion engines, hardware parts, electronic components, sanitary ware, building materials, household appliances, sporting goods and food and fruit.
3. Wooden base: used for base fixing of large electromechanical equipment and large tank containers.
4. Wooden pallets: pallets used for wrapping packaging, such as transportation pallets for chemical raw materials, daily necessities, and grains.
5. Wooden packaging filling accessories: mainly used in packaging structures such as bottom brackets, partitions, brackets, fixtures, wooden shaft wedges and other packaging structures of packaging boxes
6. Buffer packaging: composite packaging composed of epe pearl cotton and eps styrofoam and other buffer packaging combined with wooden box packaging, suitable for mechanical products such as shockproof and high-precision electronic appliances